We are accepting resumes/applications for possibly hiring experienced Construction Superintendents.
Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities and projects of workers and their helpers. Ensures that all procedures are followed and that all assigned employees are performing their duties as directed.
• Analyzes bids, blueprints and job completion dates for job assignments to fully comprehend the total scope of the project.
• Instructs and directs assigned personnel to work safely and efficiently and to follow established procedures.
• Supervises the progress of assigned jobs/projects each day to ensure safety and proper working conditions on the job site.
• Interacts with client representatives.
• Recommends improvements in programs, procedures, schedules and personnel to increase job/project quality and efficiency in order to meet deadlines.
• Evaluates and plans installation and construction of equipment and structures as well as estimating material and worker requirements to complete the job/project.
• Maintains adequate records regarding time worked by crew, T & M tickets and equipment utilized on the job weekly as specified by company policy.
• Reports any problems with assigned projects, equipment needs, material defects, safety hazards and personnel to the General Manager, Safety Manager or Human Resources Manager immediately.
• Works various schedules offshore depending on project and client requirements.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have excellent communication (oral and written), inter-personal skills.
• At least 10 years experience within the Oil & Gas Industry specifically in the construction area in a supervisory role.
PES offers a competitive salary & benefits package. Please email your resume/application to:
PES-Employment@quantaservices.com or mail to PES Attn: HR 250 North American Ct. Houma, LA 70363.
Applications can be downloaded and printed on the company website: www.pesllc.com
250 North American Court Houma, LA 70363
Phone: 985.850.9555 Fax: 985.850.9566